The new labor bill L. 4808/2021 and the clarifying Ministerial Decree YA 82063/1-11-21 introduce special requirements regarding the prevention and treatment of violence and harassment at work.
In order to meet the above legislative requirements, a Policy is being developed to deal with violence and harassment, which includes indicatively:
- Statement of zero tolerance by the Administration in cases of violence and harassment
- Definition of scope and extent of effectiveness
- Reference to terms and definitions regarding violence and harassment at work
- Definition of a framework of employers’ and employees’ responsibilities and rights
- Measures to prevent and limit behavior of violence and harassment
- Awareness proess to deal with such forms of behavior