According to Greek law (L.3850 / 10), all companies with more than 50 employees or if they use specific damaging agents (Presidential 186/1995) must employ an Occupational Physician.
ErgoProlipsis Occupational Physicians undertake the following:
- medical examination and meticulous assessment of fitness to work (health) of each employee as to the ability to perform his / her duties
- preparation of an individual Health Record (medical record) of the employees
- ergonomics and heat-stroke instructions,
- advisory support in medical examinations (annual check-up)
- supervising workers’ health and conducting medical examinations of workers exposed to agents
- keeping records of employees exposed to risk factors such as physical, chemical and biological