OHS Risk Assessment
The OHS Risk Assessment (RA) is foreseen by Greek Law (Law 3850/10) and strict specifications are set for its validity and content (Circular 130297 / 15.7.96).
Occupational Risk Assessment is a process that requires a specific sequence of the following key actions to be complete and effective
- identifying sources of health and safety risk for workers for every working process
- identifying potential health and safety risks for workers arising from production processes
- assessment of the magnitude of the risk and its impact on health and safety
- planning and managing prevention procedures.
At ErgoProlipsis every OHS Risk Assessment includes:
- an overview of the applicable legislation
- description of the activities per working station
- analysis of the sources of occupational risks
- list of occupational risks and quality assessment
- proposals for remedies to minimize risks
guidelines for performing safe work at critical activities