According to Fire Order 15/2014, Evacuation Plans must comply with the requirements specified in ISO 23601 (Safety Identification – Escape and Evacuation Plan Signs).
In particular, according to the standard, at evacuation plans must clearly state:
- The floor plan of each space
- The primary and secondary escape routes and exits
- The location of fire extinguishers and emergency buttons
- The location of emergency and first aid equipment
- The location of the collection points
Emergency evacuation procedures