HSE Management Systems
ISO 45001: 2018 is one of the most internationally recognized standards for the management of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS). The standard provides guidance for the organization to proactively improve occupational health and safety performance regardless of its size and scope.
Purpose of ISO 45001: 2018 is to
- Provide a framework for managing OHS risks
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace
- Prevent accidents and occupational diseases
- Reduce risks and minimize OHS risks
- Improve OHS performance
- Meet legal and other requirement
ISO 14001: 2015 is an international Environmental Management System, that allows any business regardless of size to identify and control the environmental impacts of products and / or services. It is designed to help businesses stay successful commercially without overlooking their environmental responsibilities and impacts.
The benefits of applying ISO 14001: 2015 are
- Reduction of environmental pollution
- Cost savings due to savings in the consumption of natural resources (materials and energy)
- Ensure legislative compliance with environmental legislation
- Improving the reputation and competitiveness of the business
- New opportunities for entry into markets where environmentally friendly products are required
- Preventing environmental accidents
ErgoProlipsis has significant experience in designing management systems taking into account the specific requirements of each business so that each system application can be adapted to its needs.